NAG xbox Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bio for (NAG)

2 posters

Go down

My Bio for (NAG) Empty My Bio for (NAG)

Post  CHRISRSSJ3 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Chris here telling you about how I got introduced to (NAG). I was just playing black ops one day and a guy named bmxican(with some numbers I can't remember and to lazy to turn on my xbox), he befriended me and that was it. Then Christmas day I saw him on MW3. I got it for Christmas so I was like, "oh yah I remember this guy I played zombies with him." So I decided to play MW3 with him. It was a little awquard at first, but soon got better after I played a couple of games with him, and thats when I met Justin(Leader of this fine clan (NAG*). Bmxican(Jake) suggested that I join up. At the time it wasn't really that popular so they just told me to change my clan tag to NAG. So I did and I was at that time an offical member of NAG. I was excited, to be apart of a clan that had practices, had team matches, and clan fights.(witch we lost horribly because we had no strageys at the time but were getting there)I then wanted to add Justin, Jake, and all the other members on the clan to be my friend on Facebook. Then it got better, and thats the story on how I got here. 4 months ago I met bmxican and now we are part of a very surious clan that will rule, dominate, succeed, and topple every foundation(clan) that decides to face us.
(NAG*)CHRISRSSJ3 representing ALPHA team.
Thanks...

CHRISRSSJ3

Back to top Go down

My Bio for (NAG) Empty Re: My Bio for (NAG)

Post  Admin Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 pm

For everyone to read Chris is a very nice person i dont know him personally just play online with him and facebook friends. He is a great recruit to the team and i hope i find more people to add that are just like him and bmxican101(jake)

Admin
Admin

https://nagxbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum